You will first need to acquire a Mesa County VRN account if you do not already have one. To register for a free account, follow the steps below:
- Follow the link here to register for a Mesa County VRN account: https://bit.ly/MesaCountyVRS_Register
- Fill in all the required fields, and then click “Next”.
- Enter in your organization, username, and password. Then click “Register”.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email containing all the information you will need to set up to corrections profile in PointMan.
To set up your Mesa County VRN account in PointMan:
- Go to the settings page of the app.
- Under the GPS section, tap the “Edit…” button to the right of the “Correction” dropdown field. Note: A “Corrections Profiles” dialogue box will appear.
- Tap the “New” button at the top right of the dialogue box. Note: A “New Correction Profile” dialogue box (as shown in the image) will appear.
- Enter in all the necessary information. Note: The fields are case sensitive.
- Tap the refresh icon next the “Mount” dropdown field.
- From the dropdown list, select the option that includes “RTCM”.
- Tap the “Test” button at the top right of the dialogue box. Note: A notification will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- If you receive an “OK” notification, the diff profile has been set up properly. Tap “OK”. To use the profile, simply select it from the “Correction” dropdown field.
- If you receive an “Network Error” notification, verify that all fields have been inputted correctly and repeat step 7.
If all information appears to be correct, verify the status of your Mesa County VRN account subscription to make sure that it is activated.