- In the iOS device settings, go to “Bluetooth” and turn it on
- On your Subsite locator
- Press and hold the “Menu” button
- Scroll down using the down arrow key and select “Configuration” using the “Function/Forward” button
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Communications”
- Select “Bluetooth”
- Select “Connect”
- On the iOS device, a message should appear asking if you would like to pair with the locator. Note: The locator will appear as “MFLRX_<serial number>”.
- The locator should now be listed under “My Devices” as connected.
- In the PointMan settings panel, select “Subsite” from the “Locator” dropdown field.
To verify that the locator is properly connected
- In PointMan, select the “New” button in the top right of the map view
- Select any placemark feature and tap “OK”
- In the bottom bar, enable “GPS” (if it is not already automatically enabled) by tapping on it
- The status menu (the black dialogue box that appears in the top right of the map view) should display “Subsite: on”
- Tap “Cancel” and start collecting data!