- Radiodetection 8000 & 8100
- Subsite Utiliguard Advanced+
- Vivax Metrotech vLocPro 2, vLoc3Pro, vLoc3-5000
Note: To use a locating tool with PointMan, you must have satellite connection even when the locator has been properly paired and set up.
To verify that the locator is ready to collect data:
- On the main map display, tap the “New” button
- Select a “line” component (ex: Oil Pipeline) and tap “OK”
- Tap the “GPS” button in the bottom nav bar if it has not already been enabled. A black info box will appear in the top right of the screen (as shown in the images below).
- You should see the model of the locator followed by “ready” or “on” (see images below).