Vivax uses Bluetooth Low Energy on iOS, so no initial pairing is needed. Note: The vLocPro2 locator will the need the Low Energy hardware installed to work.
- In PointMan, open the “Settings” page
- Under “Devices”, tap the dropdown next to the “Locator” label and select “Vivax”
To verify that the locator is properly connected:
- In map view, tap the “New” button in the top right of the screen
- Select any placemark feature and tap “OK”
- In the bottom bar, enable “GPS” by tapping on it
- The status menu (the black information box that appears in the top right of the map view) should display “Vivax: on”
- Tap “Cancel” and start collecting data!