Should restoring the file not bring up all your data, please contact the PointMan Support Team via the directions below:
Email: [email protected]
Please include the following in your email:
- Whether you have a Plus or Pro license
- The backup file you are using to restore your data
- A PointMan Log File
- What data you believe is missing
- The project name and layer names that you believe are missing data
- A callback number should we need to contact you for more information
To retrieve a log file:
- Go to the PointMan Settings page (From the map view, tap the icon in the upper left corner of the screen and tap “Settings”.)
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Tap the “Send Log File…” button and either email the log to yourself and download the file or save it somewhere that you can easily access
- Attach the Log File to your email alongside the bulleted information above
If you call the support line, we will still need the files and bulleted information above. Thus, your issue will be handled quicker if an email with the files and bulleted information above is sent to the support address.
Note: Please give us at least a couple of hours to determine the cause of the issue, find your missing data, and then import any retrievable data. We will keep you updated throughout the entire process.