- The following enhancements were made to the Alarms Feature:
- There is now a Vibration setting that users may use in conjunction with the Alarm sound setting or on its own, depending on the user’s preference regarding being notified of the active alarms.
- Alarms, if enabled, will now also be triggered during Photo capture and in Forms with fields that utilize GPS readings
- Added a Test GPS capability that allows the user to verify the connection between PointMan and the user’s external devices without having to leave the Settings page
- This Test GPS button can be found in the GPS section of the PointMan Settings page, as is shown in the image below:
- The image below depicts what the Test GPS dialogue will look like.
Note: This dialogue is like the Status Menu that you see during data collection mode.